Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dripping with Sarcasm

I wasn't sure what to talk about today....until I walked in from work and seen my house. I would like to dedicate this blog to my wonderful family, who out of deference to my well being decided it was best to leave the dishes unwashed and dirty laundry piled up in the bathroom floor.

What would I do without them? Bless their hearts, they worry if I sit down during the day that I am quenching my will to live. They know I hate the rare moments of coffee and a good book with nothing else to do. I'm sure they have little "family meetings" behind my back to discuss the benefits of an older person to keep moving. As we all know ' A rolling stone gathers no moss.'

This particular stone has been rolling so long that it has turned into a small pebble. Sarcasm does not work on my family, so I thought I would try it on here. I'm going to go wash those lovely dishes now and I think I may just dig my dirty laundry out and leave the rest to mate and make more dirty laundry.......

1 comment:

Becky said...

This cannot be the lovely family of yours that I know....