Total Pageviews

Friday, March 27, 2009

Here I am...

I think I've finally got this blogging thing figured out..some...I'm gonna jump on here in the mornings before work and babble about my life. We'll see how it goes.

Today's topic? Things I have learned so far today..at 8:15 am.

* Teenage daughters are much more compliant and happy about life in general when they are dating someone.
*11 yr. old boys need to be told to take their jackets off for school pictures...they will not do this on their own and will actually PLAN on wearing their jacket in the picture.
*Taking Midol (with caffeine) before bed will help with cramping/bloating but you will be up all night, thus making you very grouchy from lack of sleep vs. menstrual symptoms. Pick your evil.
*A small dog can lay on the couch and snore like a grown man.
*Little girls with naturally curly hair should not use a round bristle brush with no water.....ever.

I hope my friends can actually find my blog; and that they in turn make one of their own for me to follow!

No comments: