Total Pageviews

Monday, January 24, 2011

My First Official Super Bowl

I have only been watching football for 2 seasons..I chose the Pittsburgh Steelers as my team in honor of Becky Brown who was an avid Steeler's fan. I have been cheering them on all season long..learning the players, their strengths and weaknesses...I learned how to pronounce Rothlensberger's name, I now know what a blitz is, how many tries they get for a first down, I can figure out if the offense is doing it's job and how good the defense it...I have learned football. And I love it!!! And the best thing, the Steelers are going to the Super Bowl! It has been great watching football with Casey all season, and it's something that I will look forward to every year;))))  Thank you Beck for the interest in this game and for the team to choose, I will stick with them through thick and thin, good years and bad years they will be my team....now as for Ohio State...I cannot leave UK or I will be alienated from the Brammell family;)

No comments: