Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

No Excuses

Well, I decided to check and see if my Aunt Brenda had posted any new blogs..she has. I thought to myself, if she can go ahead and blog during the heartache she is enduring, I have no excuse.
My cousin Becky was the ultimate blogger, she new how to write everyday things in a way that we all understood and could relate to. I miss her blogs so much, wish she could send down blogs from Heaven. I'm going to set mom up a blog site, she would be wonderful at blogging and I think it would be a very theraputic way for us all to stay close, as we ususally only read each others:) Uncle Clyde, if you see this, I think you too need to start one. You go so many interesting places that you would add some "worldliness" to this site;)) See what you started Beck? I am going to force our family to become a family of bloggers...not a day goes by dear Becky that I don't think of you or Granny...I know it was you that opened my dryer door the other day, and frankly it wasn't very nice because I was waiting on a pair of jeans to dry so I could wear them. I know it was you, because you did the same thing to me at your very own house the morning of your funeral...twice you have made the Snoopy piano start playing for me as I walked into the kitchen, and you visit my dreams often. Thank you for it all . I know that you are telling Uncle Tommy, Papaw and Granny Brown all kinds of stories that keep them laughing, because that is what Heaven would be like once you got there...a place full of laughter. I have a little brother or sister up there (pretty sure a brother) hug him for mom, and tell him all kinds of stories so that he is up to date when Mom gets there;) Don't stop visiting me in my dreams or any other way, it doesn't sadden me, it brightens my day. Love you much;)

No comments: